Terms & Conditions
- Day Out Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, acts as an agent to tours and excursion providers by facilitating guests through a wide selection of tourism activities on land, sea, and air listed on the website. Day Out Dubai does not own facilities, vehicles, Dhows, hot air balloons, helicopters, seaplanes, yachts, or other infrastructure. Its primary responsibility is to sell tour products and services to guests and provide ground transportation only. All infrastructures are owned and managed by their respective providers. Guests are advised to check the applicable insurance from the Day Out Dubai reservation staff when booking. As the agent, Day Out Dubai accepts no liability from guests for any injuries caused during the tours and excursion and any insurance claims afterward.
- We are entitled to cancel or omit any part of the activity without notice at our sole discretion. This, in particular, may be due to the nature of the activities chosen. Cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our supplier’s control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions, and other events of force majeure. In such events, a full or partial refund may be given at our discretion.
- You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the activity. The terms and conditions of the operator of the Activity or organizer of the event will apply to you, and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions.
- Day Out Dubai accepts no responsibility for any accident, damage, sickness, injury, or death that guests may suffer or incur during the tours and excursions or in connection with the conditions of the contract to the maximum extent permitted by UAE Law. To help minimize any risks, Day Out Dubai will use all its experience and, where necessary, the assistance of local guides and tour experts. Guests are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. However, suppose guests continue to participate in the tour or excursion again. In that case, the recommendation of the Tour Guide or Tour Leader, they will be required to read, understand, and sign an indemnity waiver in English before going through with such tours and excursions.
- Guest is responsible for all their personal effects during the tour or excursion.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed by the laws of the UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under 18 are prohibited from registering as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you pay for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records, Merchant policies, and rules.
- Cancellations will only occur due to severe weather conditions and mechanical failure, and good upgrade options are available.
Cancellation fee retention policy:
- Cancellation fee retention policy:
50% of the booking value is retained up to 24hrs before the trip time and date.
100% of booking value retained within 24hrs of the booking time and date.
- On-spot booking cancellations will be non-refundable (e.g., if the guest books a desert safari trip in the morning for the same afternoon & Then cancels the trip any time before departure). No show & charged in full will be recommended in such case.)
- Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payment; refunds are subject to Cancellation Policy.
- If eligible for a refund, your Amount will be returned to your Account within 7 working days.