Dubai City Tour
City Tour Dubai Overview
Dubai is the world’s top tourist destination, having a treasure trove of “Points of Interest.” Covering all this without a trained guide and a well-planned itinerary is impossible. Although there are many options to cover the various “points,” many google/ social media pages for self-help are available. Once you start planning it to cover, it becomes pretty daunting.
Dubai city tour offered by us means covering most of the points in the comforts of “no plan, only fun.” As experts who know Dubai exceptionally well, we have a well-developed itinerary, comfortable city tour buses, and certified multilingual guides who would tell you about the exciting details of a point and take care of your comfort.
The City Sightseeing tour is available in 2 different options. You can opt for a more luxurious tour with one luxury vehicle fully dedicated to you, giving you more flexibility concerning time, duration at each point of interest, and halts. The more popular and economical option is “Seat in coach,” wherein you travel in a coach with other tourists and have a fixed itinerary.
|Pickup & Drop-off Service||From your preferred location anywhere in Dubai & Sharjah
Pickup: Between 8:00 and 9:00 AM
Drop-off: Between 1:00 and 1:30 PM
|Itinerary – A 4-hour city sightseeing tour covers the following main points.|
|Dubai Museum||This museum is located inside Al Fahidi Fort in Old Dubai. It showcases the history and traditions of Dubai, from the earliest pearl farming days to the world’s top tourist destination.|
|The Palm Island||Built-in the shape of a date palm, this is the largest man-made island in the world and is part of 3 phase Pall trilogy, Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jabel Ali, and Palm Deira.|
|Jumeirah Beach||A beautiful white-sand beach on the coast of the Arabian Gulf.|
|Burj Al Arab||The sail-shaped skyscraper hotel is also considered the most luxurious hotel in the entire world.|
|Jumeirah Mosque||The mosque was built entirely from white stone. It is the only mosque open to non-Muslims.|
|Atlantis Hotel||An iconic luxury hotel located at the moon-shaped frontier of Palm Island is famous for leisure, sports, and a vast aqua park.|
|Gold Souk||The world’s most famous retail gold market, the Gold Souk, is renowned for purity, trust, and design.|
|Union House||This is where the visionary Sheiks of 7 emirates formed the federation. Recently renovated, it houses the tallest UAE flag.|
|Burj Khalifa||The tallest building in the world is surrounded by a vast artificial lake that comes alive with musical fountains at night.|
The Experience of the Dubai City Tour
The Dubai City tour starts early to ensure that all points are adequately covered and leave you enough time to do something different at night. You shall be picked up from a pre-agreed place by around 8 AM. Dubai never sleeps, and while heading out to Old Dubai’s most famous district, i.e., Al Fahidi Area, you will see a bustling city. The Al Fahidi Fort is the first destination where the Dubai Museum is housed. It is curated to showcase the transformation of Dubai from a sleepy pearl farming village to a thriving tourist destination known worldwide for its superlatives. The old Dubai is where its famous Meena Bazar is renowned for Dubai’s subcontinent’s culture, restaurants, and a variety of shopping. Close to Al Fahidi is the seat of governance of Dubai called Deewane Khas, and the Creek lines the entire Al Fahidi. During the olden days, Dubai had only two districts, Bur Dubai, where AL Fahidi is located, and Deira Dubai, a trading and port area.
A creek connects the two; until today, the Creek is crossed through water taxis or “Abra.” Your next destination is Gold souk through the newly constructed Infinity Bridge. Earlier, one would travel through the Shindaga underground tunnel. The visit to Deira is to see the famous Gold Souk, where our guide will brief you about the Gold rates, Purity of Gold, Other exciting things you may purchase, and the currency rates. After getting on the bus, you will be driven to the Jumeira district. You would see the Jumeirah Open mosque, specially built by the government for an open dialogue among various faiths. The next destination is the Burj Al Arab, while passing through the elite Jumeirah district at the banks of the Arabian Sea. The residents call it Jumeirah Sea beach. Once we reach a vantage spot, you may take selfies with the hotel or the beach as the backdrop. You will then return to the new developments along the iconic Sheikh Zayed Road, lined with famous hotels such as the Mall of Emirates and numerous hotels. Finally, you will arrive at Downtown Dubai, where you will see the tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa. Your guide will give complete commentary on this marvel and its lake. Next to Burj Khalifa is Dubai Mall, the biggest shopping mall in the world. This is where you will be dropped off to enjoy the mall and the tower to the fullest, take pictures, and go shopping.
Dubai – A Fascinating Journey From Past to Present
There are a lot of old forts in UAE, suggesting that it has an ancient civilization. Some old relics found during the excavation suggest that some parts of the UAE have been even older than Islamic history. However, thanks to its forefathers’ trading and sea-faring abilities, Dubai became more famous. The pearl farming activity led to trading, and the Oil boom happened. However, the rules, or Sheikhs commonly referred to, worked hard to provide more sustainability by establishing Jabel Ali port, the world’s largest and most significant manmade port. Thanks to its success, the trading boom led to establishment of Airports and Airways, and Dubai Airport became GCC’s busiest airport. Then, under Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid, its current ruler, Dubai emerged as the world’s most preferred shopping and entertainment destination. The government ensures that its infrastructure is kept ahead of time, and a tourist is always amazed at the pace with which new destinations are added and the newness is maintained.
The Superlatives – An Integral part of the Dubai City Tour
Dubai has the tallest tower in Burj Khalifa, the most luxurious hotel in Burj Al Arab, an enormous manmade island in Palm Dubai, the most curved building in the Cayan Tower, and the Tallest hotel building in Mariotte Marquise, and the most beautiful building in the museum of Future, etc. Even a road trip around Dubai is enough to take back moments of Delight and amazement.
Nuts & Bolts of Dubai City Tour
- A 4-hour tour exploring the key landmarks and points of interest in Dubai
- To avoid early morning traffic, we ideally pick up tourists around 8 am
- Our call center will call you one day before the trip, ensuring that you are fully ready
- Knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off anywhere in Dubai and Sharjah
- Option of Seat coach “sharing” or exclusive premium luxury touring is available
- Our vehicles have full compliance with the safety protocols of the Dubai Government
- Following tour guide instructions is very important for a smooth Dubai City Tourist
- Days of Operation Daily except for government-declared/ instructed regulation
- Duration of the Tour: 4 hours
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Location of the city tour: Dubai
- Language of a tour guide: English
- Timing: Starts 8:00 to 8:30 AM | Ends 1:00 to 1:30 PM
- Dress code: Smart Casual
- Documents: None
- Payment: Before the tour
You Need to Know
- You will receive confirmation of your city tour at the time of the booking through a registered WhatsApp message & a call from our call center.
- We recommend bright casual clothes in summer and woolen jackets during winter.
- All our tour vehicles are fully insured and are equipped with seat belts, a tracking system, Sanitisers, face masks, and a first-aid kit.
- We provide professional tour guides and drivers trained in safe city driving, knowledge of the points of interest, and first aid.
- Littering is a punishable offense in Dubai. Please dispose of your trash properly in designated bins or keep it with you until the end of the tour.
- Smoking is prohibited inside our vehicles or any other public transport in Dubai.
- It would be best not to disturb the driver while driving, which is a punishable offense.
- Punctuality is the key to a successful Dubai City Tour. Please be available at the pick-up points on time as per our instructions.
- You may bargain with the shopkeeper in most souks for a reasonable price.
- Take care of your belongings while on the Dubai City Tours, as many tourists forget items while shopping etc.
The following is our Policy related to cancelation;
a) If we must cancel your Dubai City Tour due to specific government regulation, our internal issues, or a force majeure, we would reimburse your total booking amount or work out for a last-day trip.
b) You have 24 hours before the trip to cancel or postpone. If you fail to cancel your trip and do not show up at the pick-up time without any notification to us, then your trip stands canceled, and you won’t get any reimbursement.
c) For late arrival at the pick-up point, we reserve the right to cancel your entire trip and provide you with an alternate solution. The above Policy follows the government regulations in this regard.