East Coast Tour
- Day tour of the beautiful Garden City of Al Ain, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- An exhilarating trip through the winding roads of the Hajar Mountains and green farmlands of Fujairah
- Heritage tour of the Fujairah Museum and the Fort of Fujairah
- Shopping at the lively Friday Market
- Swimming and lunch break at the refreshing and scenic beach in Khor Fakkan
A relaxing journey to the northern part of the Emirates takes you to diverse landscapes, including sprawling golden sand deserts, lovely green valleys, and majestic mountains. Travel through the emirates of Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah with our exhilarating East Coast Tour, and experience the country like never before.
The natural diversity of the East Coast will surely captivate you as you take this scenic half-day tour. Check out some fresh produce from the strawberry gardens and Palm Lands from the oasis city of Al Dhaid, the village of Dibba, and the lively Friday Market. On Fridays, you can also get the chance to witness some raging bullfights. A trip to the Heritage Village allows you to see more of the Bedouin culture and lifestyle with a tour of the fort and the museum.
- A half-day tour highlights important landmarks and points of interest on the East Coast, like the Hajar Mountains, Fruit & Vegetable Market, ancient Beida Mosque, Carpet Market, Khor Fakkan, and many others.
- Lunch at a beachside hotel
- Professional tour guide and expert driver
- Fully insured and safe tour vehicles
- Pickup and drop-off in Dubai and Sharjah
- Day tour of the beautiful Garden City of Al Ain. Hot springs of Jebel Hafeet.
- Days of Operation: Daily except for Fridays and government-declared holidays
- Duration: 6 hours
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Location: East Coast
- Timing:Starts 7:30 to 8 AM | Ends 2 to 2:30 PM
- Dress code:Smart casual. Beach wear for swimming. Warmer clothes during winter.
- You will receive confirmation of your city tour at the time of the booking.
- All our tour vehicles are fully insured and fitted with A/C, seat belts, a tracking system, roll bars, and first-aid kits.
- We have professional tour guides and drivers trained in city driving and first aid.
- Littering is a punishable offense. Please dispose of your trash correctly in designated containers or keep it with you until the end of the tour.
- Smoking is prohibited onboard.
Smart casual. Beachwear for swimming. Warmer clothes during winter.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone your tour for reasons beyond our control, such as severe weather conditions, equipment malfunction, government policies, or force majeure. We will offer you a refund or work with you to reschedule your tour later. If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled trip, or if you and your guests do not arrive at the designated time, you will be charged the total cost of the activity.
East Coast Tour
- min 2 guest
- Duration Approximately 6 hour.
- Availability Daily except Fridays and government-declared holidays
- Timing 7:30 to 8 AM | Ends 2 to 2:30 PM
- Location East Coast
- Day tour of natural environment and Exhilarating trip through the winding roads.
- Adult 300 AED
- Child 250 AED