37 Feet Yacht
|Yacht Name||Al Shujaat-1|
|Yacht Size||37 Feet|
|Maximum Capacity||10 Guests|
|Specification||1 Bed Room, 1 Saloon, Kitchen & Tiolet|
|Staff on Yacht||1 Captain, 1 Crew|
|Fishing||4 hours (minimum required)|
|Amenities||Electric Grill, Micro wave Oven, Music System|
|Refreshment||Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks, Mineral Water, Ice (unlimited, complimentary)|
|Activities||Swimming before Sunset|
|Fishing||Fishing equipment (complimentary)|
|Live Grilling||Live Grilling of the fish you catch|
|Staff||Professionally Trained Captain and Crew on board|
|Pick & Drop Service||Pick and Drop Service from Dubai and Sharjah (Optional)|
|Insurance||All Guests, Staff and Boat fully Insured|
Fishing is Experience, Luck and Patience
Just put yourself in frame of the picture, you and your fellows are preparing to catch the fish, hope of big catch and fear of no catch overwhelms you. You put the bait on fishing hook and throw it in water, the next minute you feel the vibration on your fishing line, you start wrapping the line and a fish appears on the bait. Did you like it? Let us go for fishing on our 37 feet yacht if you are group up to 10 people
Generous and diverse in its oceanic life, Dubai holds sailfish, barracuda, grouper, tuna, queen fish, snapper and other prevalent ranges of fish are waiting the bait you put for them. Sports fishing trips is high in demand trips among tourists and occupants of Dubai.
Mastery of captain is established as he knows about the weather, time and bunches of the fish and marvels the boat to that point in deep water. You pass through the Marina, having an appreciating gaze on Burj al Arab, and other architectural wonders and reach in the deep sea where abundance of fish will welcome.
Our 37 feet yacht has arrangements for live grilling, you catch we prepare and BBQ for you so your taste buds can sense some of the delicious fishes you will ever enjoy on any sea adventure.
For the bigger size of group our large fleet ranging from 33 feet to 85 feet can accommodate any number of people. We are just a knock away from you.
Nuts & Bolts
- You will receive confirmation of your yacht charter at the time of the booking.
- As required by the Dubai Coast Guard, bring your original passport or identity card with you during the trip.
- Yacht charters are subject to Dubai Coast Guard approval and weather conditions.
- The departure and arrival point of your cruise is the Dubai Marina Yacht Club.
- Our yachts are properly maintained with the best and most amiable captain and service crew onboard.
- Our yachts are fully insured and equipped with the necessary navigational equipment, radios, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and life jackets.
- Littering is a punishable offense. Please dispose of your trash properly in designated containers or keep it with you until the end of the cruise.
- 2 Bedrooms, Saloon, Kitchen, Toilet & Fly Bridge
- Capacity 10 Guests
- Rooms 2
- Crew 2
- Days of Operation Daily
- Duration 4 hours (minimum required)
- Age Limit No age limit
- Location Dubai Marina
- Timing According to availability of yacht
- Dress code Smart casual clothes in summer, light jacket during winter
clothes in summer, light jacket during winter
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone your tour for reasons beyond our control, such as severe weather conditions, equipment malfunction, government policies, or force majeure. We will offer you a refund or work with you to reschedule your tour later. If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled trip, or if you and your guests do not arrive at the designated time, you will be charged the total cost of the activity.