Dubai Miracle Garden is a floral paradise amid the desert. It was open to the public in 2013, and since then, it has been one of Dubai’s most popular tourist attractions. The park is located on Dubailand plot no 97 near Arabian Ranches. Spanning over 72,000 square meters, it is currently the world’s most extensive natural flower garden.
Beautiful flowers have arrangements in different shapes and structures, such as hearts, pyramids, butterflies, airplanes, waterfalls, etc., made up of different colorful flowers. Some key features include 50 million blooming flowers, 45 varieties used, 16 international gardens, 9 domes made up of Stars of Bethlehem flowers, etc.
1) The Heart Arch is made up of red roses and is 45 meters long.
2) The Pyramid: It has a height of 20 meters and is made up of different types of flowers, such as chrysanthemums, petunias, geraniums, etc.
3) The Butterfly: It is made up of different types of flowers, such as roses, daisies, petunias, etc., and has a height of 10 meters.
4) The Emirates A380 Plane: It is a replica of an Emirates A380 plane and is made up of more than 500,000 flowers. It is 52 meters long and has a wingspan of 46 meters.
5) The Dubai Tower: It is made of red roses and has a height of 22 meters.
6) The Waterfall: It is 8 meters high and is made up of flowers such as roses, chrysanthemums, etc.
7) The Stars of Bethlehem: A dome-shaped structure of flowers such as roses, chrysanthemums, petunias, etc.
8) The Clock: It is made up of different types of flowers, such as roses, chrysanthemums, daisies, etc., and has a diameter of 10 meters.
9) The lovebirds: It is a structure in the shape of two lovebirds sitting on a branch. It comprises different flowers, such as roses, chrysanthemums, daisies, etc.
10) The UAE map: It is made up of different types of flowers, such as roses, chrysanthemums, petunias, etc., and is 30 meters long.
Some of the other attractions include the floral carousel, the hearts bridge, the perfumed garden, etc.
Miracle garden Dubai price The park was developed at about AED 70 million, and it took 10 months to construct. The irrigation system used in the garden is one of its kind and recycles grey water from the shower and wash basins of nearby homes to water the flowers.
During the first season, the garden attracted more than 1.5 million visitors.
The second expansion phase was inaugurated in 2014, adding new features such as aromatherapy gardens, topiary sculptures, floral clocks, fragrant flowers, and more.
In May 2013, Guinness World Record officially announced Dubai Miracle Garden as the “World’s Largest Vertical Garden.”
Why visit Dubai Miracle Garden?
If you’re looking for a place to enjoy the beauty of nature and get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, then Dubai Miracle Garden is the perfect spot. This unique garden is home to over 150 million flowers, making it one of the most extensive flower gardens in the world.
The garden is over 72,000 square meters and features beautiful floral displays, sculptures, and landmarks. There’s also a butterfly garden where you can admire the beauty of these delicate creatures up close.
So, why visit Dubai Miracle Garden? Here are just a few reasons:
1. To appreciate the beauty of nature
2. To get away from the hustle and bustle of city life
3. To see one of the most extensive flower gardens in the world
4. To admire the beauty of butterflies up close
5. Admission is free for children under 12 years old
6. There’s a nominal fee for adults
So, what are you waiting for? Plan your visit to Dubai Miracle Garden today!
Dubai Butterfly Garden
The Dubai Butterfly Garden is located in the heart of Dubai and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. The garden is home to over 15,000 butterflies from all over the world.
The garden is open all year round and offers a variety of activities for visitors to enjoy. Visitors can take a self-guided tour of the garden or participate in a guided tour led by one of the staff members. Various educational programs and workshops are also offered at the Dubai Butterfly Garden.
The Dubai Butterfly Garden is a great place to learn about the different types of butterflies that call Dubai home. The garden also provides a perfect opportunity to take some fantastic photographs.
Dubai Miracle Garden Entry Fee:
Dubai Miracle Garden’s ticket price has been categorized into three sections. The tickets are:
- For Adults and Seniors (12 years old and above) – AED 55
- Children (3 years old till 11 years old) – AED 40
- Children (Below 3 years old) – Free Entrance
Dubai Miracle Garden Timings:
This garden is open for a whole week for interested nature lovers to come and enjoy its beauty in a lush green environment with beautiful blooming flowers. Miracle Garden Dubai Timings are as follows:
- Monday to Friday – 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday – 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Dubai Miracle Garden is open from October to April. The best time to visit the garden is between February and April, as most of the flowers are in full bloom.
Dubai Miracle Garden Location:
The district of Dubailand has the most prominent garden there. the Dubai Miracle Garden is located in Al Barsha, South 3. It is easily accessible by bus, train as well as taxi too.
Dubai Miracle Garden maintenance
The Dubai Miracle Garden is a world-renowned attraction that draws in tourists from all over the globe. Situated in the heart of Dubai, this unique garden is home to over 50 million blooming flowers, making it a true oasis in the desert.
While the garden is a stunning sight to behold all year round, it does require a fair amount of maintenance to keep it looking its best. Dubai garden is maintained through regular watering to make it lush green and survive nature in the hot temperature. It is ten, followed up by the fertilizing process. Pruning is also carried out to grow new flowers in the garden. Pest control sprays and medicines are sprayed regularly. Lastly, cleaning is done at the end of the process to make this garden heartwarming for visitors and guests.
As you can see, much work goes into keeping the Dubai Miracle Garden looking its best. However, all this work is worth it when you see the result – a truly stunning oasis in the desert!
Dubai Miracle Garden Dining:
The Dubai Miracle Garden is home to various unique dining experiences, from casual eateries to fine-dining restaurants. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a leisurely meal, there’s something for everyone at the Dubai Miracle Garden, also called the Dubai flower garden.
1. Casual Dining:
Several casual dining options are available at the Dubai Miracle Garden, including fast food and cafes. For a quick bite, head to one of the garden’s many food trucks or kiosks, which offer a variety of snacks and light meals. If you’re looking for something more substantial, several cafes throughout the garden serve fresh salads, sandwiches, and pastries.
2. Fine Dining:
For a truly unique dining experience, head to one of the Dubai Miracle Garden’s fine-dining restaurants. These upscale eateries offer creative cuisine with fresh, local ingredients and stunning garden views. Whether you’re in the mood for seafood, steak, or vegetarian fare, there’s sure to be a dish to suit your taste at one of the Dubai Miracle Garden’s fine-dining establishments.
3. Specialty Dining:
In addition to its casual and fine-dining options, the Dubai Miracle Garden also offers a variety of specialty dining experiences. For those looking for something truly unique, the garden is home to several treehouse restaurants offering stunning views of the surrounding landscape. Or, for an actual one-of-a-kind experience, dine in one of the garden’s many themed restaurants, which range from Moroccan to Italian cuisine.
No matter your dining preferences, you’re sure to find something to suit your taste at the Dubai Miracle Garden. With its wide variety of dining options, there’s something for everyone at this one-of-a-kind destination.
Dubai Miracle Garden is one of the most enchanting gardens in the world. It is truly a sight to behold and is a must-visit for those visiting Dubai. If you get a chance to visit, be sure to take in all the beauty and wonder this garden has to offer. With its lush greenery, colorful flowers, and tranquil ponds, you’re sure to feel refreshed and rejuvenated after spending some time here. Miracle Garden Dubai price and the Miracle garden tickets are a reasonable amount to carry out the tour of this peaceful environment.